Gardenscapes Froze and Didn't Deliver the "Hot Offer"

Kristy D 0 Reputation points
2026-09-30T19:42:58.12+00:00

Yesterday I was playing Gardenscapes and I clicked on the link to purchase the hot offer which is 25K in coins and various boosters. The screen froze and then went back to the place to purchase it. So stupidly, I clicked again and then a 3rd time. When it didn't work the 3rd time, I exited the program and restarted. When I restarted, it loaded in 25K in coins but I was charged 3 times. I have no been on hold with Microsoft Support for a half an hour waiting for someone to come on the line. Any easy way to get through this?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Emma1-N 13,430 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-01T00:22:19.2166667+00:00

    Welcome Kristy D,

    I'm sorry to hear about the frustration. If the game froze during the purchase process and you were charged multiple times for the same offer, that would certainly be concerning.

    To help point you in the right direction, could you clarify where the purchase was made?

    • Was Gardenscapes installed from the Microsoft Store, or was it downloaded from another source (such as Steam, Playrix, or a mobile app store)?
    • Did the charges appear on your Microsoft account purchase history, credit card statement, PayPal account, or another payment method?

    If the purchase was processed through the Microsoft Store, you can review your order history here: Microsoft Account Order History

    Looking forward to your update.

    Was this answer helpful?


Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.