Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have bought many games from Big Fish Games they have always played on my older devices but when I tried to put them on my new computer they will not play everytime I try it just says DRM Daemon Window cannot be found.
Its driving me crazy because I'm not a computer whizz I only know the basics. I have paid for the games Big Fish told me to go to options and click on UPGRADE I did this but it didn't solve my issue. I can watch content on Youtube and other sites its just Big fish games that I have bought that will not download and play.
If you can help me I will be very very grateful.
Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on Windows 11
Since the error specifically mentions "DRM Daemon Window cannot be found", this appears related to the Big Fish Games DRM/licensing component rather than Microsoft Store.
You could try:
If the issue affects multiple Big Fish games on the new PC, the most likely cause is a problem with the Big Fish Games launcher, licensing service, or game compatibility. In that case, it would be best to continue working with Big Fish Support, as they manage the DRM system used by their games.
AI answer
Try these steps in order:
References: