I am being blocked from websites.

Eleanor Taormina 0 Reputation points
2026-09-25T14:51:29.8933333+00:00

How do I unlock the websites which are blocking me access?

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 11
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. David-M 127.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-25T15:25:58.9666667+00:00

    Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.


    Please clarify the following:

    1. What exact error message or code appears on the screen? If you prefer, share a screenshot. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.
    2. Does this happen on all websites or only specific ones?
    3. Does the site open in an InPrivate window? Press "Ctrl + Shift + N" to open an InPrivate window.
    4. Are you using any VPN, proxy, third-party antivirus, or ad blocker?

    Looking forward to your reply.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.