Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
Greetings!
This is Tin, I understand your frustration, I get it that you would like to reach the MS Support. If you don't mind me asking, may I know what is the exact issue you're having? I might be able to help.
If you have MS Office subscription, to reach the support.
Kindly open this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/
Please sign in your account with the subscription, then click Microsoft 365 then choose Get Home Support. After that, please type Chat with an agent then hit enter. Scroll down and choose Contact Support, then please select MS 365 and Office then under Category, choose Billing and Account Profile question then hit next. You will see the chat option there.
Once you're connected to the Live Agent, please let them know about your issue so they could check your account and address your concern.
Thank you,
Christine L