How to get rid of this?

Hao 0 Reputation points
2026-01-16T20:38:07.7233333+00:00

User's image

Preferably don't have it load at all startup is already slow and I definitely don't need this useless distraction.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. John DeV 170.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-01-16T21:14:39.47+00:00

    Hi, good day!

    Turn off News and interests

    Right-click on an empty space on your taskbar, hover the mouse over "News and interests," and select "Turn off" to remove that.

    I look forward to receiving your update and I'm willing to collaborate with you till we resolve the issue. Do keep me informed by clicking "Add comment" below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.