How do I speak to support on live chat?

Si and Weezie James 10 Reputation points
2025-12-12T19:07:41.6866667+00:00

I have just purchased Microsoft 365 and installed, but can't open Outlook, I get error code 9hehw. Why is this not working?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Restee Miranda 14,110 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-12-12T19:43:41.1033333+00:00

    Hi there,

    Thanks for reaching out. You can easily start a live chat with Microsoft support to resolve your Outlook issue. Here's how:

    To initiate chat support:

    • Go to Microsoft’s Contact page and sign in with the account tied to your Microsoft 365 subscription.
    • Choose your product (Microsoft 365 / Office), describe the issue briefly, and you'll see options including "chat with a support agent."
    • If chat isn’t available immediately, it's due to regional service hours. Try again later or request a callback.

    Alternatively, you can use the Get Help app on Windows or click Help > Contact Support inside any Office app (like Outlook) to access the chat directly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  2. محمد البلوشي 0 Reputation points
    2026-08-12T00:07:02.05+00:00

    I can’t sign in to Windows. It keeps asking me to set up my PIN. I don’t want to reset Windows or delete any files. I only want to fix the sign-in/PIN problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.