Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have two Microsoft accounts. On my Mac I have the wrong OneDrive account. How do I delete it?
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.
If you haven't tried anything yet please start by following the steps in this Microsoft support article: https://support.microsoft.com/office/how-to-remove-an-account-in-onedrive-72699268-9e64-45bd-b723-9a19f4512fd1
For a complete removal, you should also delete any cached credentials from your Mac's Keychain Access app.
I really hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Regards,
John J.D.
AI answer
To delete your OneDrive account on your Mac, you need to unlink it first. Here are the steps to do that:
If you want to completely remove OneDrive from your Mac, you can uninstall it by going to Applications, finding OneDrive, and moving it to the Trash.
After unlinking, you can sign in with the correct Microsoft account if needed.