Developing and testing features or extensions for Microsoft Edge
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
About the previous post from Mar 7, 2021, 3:12 PM. I am having the same exact issues and tried the same ways to fix but also have all the same results. I can't see this 'dark mode' but tried it one night when my eyes were tired and now It won't go back to default or light mode.
Developing and testing features or extensions for Microsoft Edge
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi @anth_ ny ,
I understand how frustrating it is when Dark mode gets stuck! Here are the most effective fixes (try them in order):
edge://flags/#enable-force-dark in the address bar, set Auto Dark Mode for Web Contents to Disabled, and restart Edge.%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\CacheI hope this helps you get back to Light mode! Let me know if you need further assistance.