Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I created 3 days ago the developer profile on Microsoft Partner Center. Since then the account settings are loading. How should I proceed? Would be grateful for any tips!
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
Hi,
I'm Sumit, here to help with your query in the Microsoft Q&A.
Apologies for any inconvenience you are experiencing. I am happy to help you today.
Maybe it requires some approval and due to the weekend, it wasn't approved.
On the webpage, click the Lock icon on the browser's address bar on the left.
Click Cookies.
On the popup that opens, remove all cookies one by one, by selecting each cookie and remove the same.
Reload the page and sign in again using the credentials.
I look forward to your response and am happy to work with you until we find a solution. Please keep me updated.