Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
One day, my headset just started playing back my voice into itself. It’s not echo. It’s like if I was talking into my mic and there are a bunch of speakers around me. I can also hear everything around my house like someone cooking or my controller clicking. I’ve looked everywhere and nothing helps BECAUSE I DONT HAVE WINDOWS 10. And I won’t be getting it soon.
Managing media playback issues and settings in Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, Jim Wendler
Welcome to the Microsoft community.
Edge itself should not have the problem you mentioned. According to your description, it seems that you are using a non-Windows system. To further confirm the cause of the problem, please uninstall Edge and test whether the problem will still occur. Generally, this kind of problem is caused by some settings in your device, and you need to contact Apple for further assistance.
Best regards
Tommy Jin | Microsoft Community Support Specialist