Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
2 or 3 days ago, i found out that i can't open my workspace, first of all i thought it may be caused by my PC, then i tried to restart my laptop, upgrade edge to the newest version, swtich the WIFI network, even change another PC, but all this method didn't work, the screenshot below says [error: couldn't load workspace], could anyone help to fix the issue?
the thing really bothers is i cant find my favorite store in the workspace...
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello DaiXiaoxiao.
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
Regarding to your information I assume that you can't use WorkSpace.
Did you live in China?
Recently, the internet in mainland China seems to be not very stable, which has caused certain Microsoft services to be inaccessible.
If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best Regards,
Tommy-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist
its not just in china. I can't open the workspace on 2 pc's
If I reinstall Edge, workspaces will still be there with tabs, or I have to create them from scratch?
Hello
Yesterday I ran into the same problem. It has nothing to do with internet connection, because I have 2 workspaces. One of them is OK – I can open it a work with it. It correctly saves and synchronizes opened tabs. But I can not open other workspace with the same error: "Workspace could not be loaded." (The real message is in Slovak language – I am in Slovakia. I just translated it by myself, so real english message can be a bit different.)
I have more than 30 tabs opened in that workspace and I would like to access them.
I have an identical problem.
It happened one month ago, then kept repeating periodically every several weeks.
There is no way to solve it other than removing Edge and reinstalling.