Launching Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I'm an Edge user running Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, I don't know if this is the right place to post this here, but I would like to know how to have Edge open on startup.
Launching Microsoft Edge on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I'm Elise, a fellow user like yourself and I'd be happy to help with your issue.
You can set any app to open on long with Ubuntu, please see this guide for details on how do to it:
https://help.ubuntu.com/stable/ubuntu-help/star...
Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
Kind Regards,
Elise
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.