Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I recently bought new mac and can't anymore find an icon for workspaces in edge anymore (it worked at the old MacBook just fine). It was one of the main reasons, why i choose to use Edge more and more often on my MacBook. Is there a way of restoring it on iOS? When I try typing "workspaces" into the search bar in settings, nothing shows up.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, TNem66
Thanks for visiting Microsoft Community.
I wish I could handle your problem, however, it is more suitable for publishing on Microsoft Learn, more users post these issues there, you can click on "Ask a question", there are experts who can provide more professional solutions in that place.
Here is a link to the forum where you can raise specific scenarios and share your idea to help solve the problem.
Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Q&A
Sincerely hope that your question will be dealt with appropriately after contact the correct department. Thank you for your understanding!
Best regards
Tommy Jin | Microsoft Community Support Specialist