Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently had the privilege of participating in the interview process for the Software Development Engineer (SDE) Intern position at Microsoft. During the course of my interviews, I realized that there have been updates and enhancements to my qualifications and experiences that I believe are important for the interviewers to be aware of. However, I encountered difficulty in locating an option to update my resume in the application portal. Given the competitive nature of the internship, I am eager to ensure that my profile reflects the most current and relevant information. My intention is to provide a comprehensive overview of my skills and achievements to demonstrate my suitability for this role. I kindly request guidance on how to update my resume within the application system, or if there is an alternative method for submitting the revised document. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.I look forward to any instructions or feedback you may provide to help me present my updated qualifications effectively.
Opening and reading PDF files in Microsoft Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Nabhya,
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
I'm Hahn and I'm here to help you with your concern.
I understand that you are having difficulty updating your resume for the SDE Intern position. Unfortunately, in forum as a Microsoft agent, I do not have access to the Microsoft application portal.
However, I suggest that you reach out to the Microsoft recruitment team directly for assistance with updating your resume. You can find their contact information on the Microsoft Careers website. They will be able to guide you on how to update your resume within the application system or provide an alternative method for submitting the revised document.
I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck with your application!
Your Sincerely
Hahn - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist