Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Where is the scan receipt option for microsoft start. Today it disappeared and said it would be available until july twenty fifth. If that is the case I should be able to access it. Please let me know where it is.So I can continue scanning receipts until it expires.
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I’m sad. Thai was the best out of ALL of the cash back apps.
Good day Michael, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies on this and since there are still ongoing issues that was encountered by others then this looks like this has prompted to have it to be not available anymore and again my apologies as we also do not have control over this as we are a user to user forum and therefore we do not have inside access for this.
Regards,
Paul R.
I have the same problem a few days ago and looked for a way to snapshot my receipts today and no receipt option. Can you provide contact information on someone who can tell those who have this problem what to do if anything and give us reason why it states we have up to July 28, 24 to use this option but, many of us on June 28, 24 couldn't take snapshot of their receipt? Also, is this program ending period? If so, is there anything to take its place or do we just get a certain amount of cashback on certain items or with certain businesses?
Good day Michael, thanks for your question. I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies on this and since there are still ongoing issues that was encountered by others then this looks like this has prompted to have it to be not available anymore and again my apologies as we also do not have control over this as we are a user to user forum and therefore we do not have inside access for this.
Regards,
Paul R.
Microsoft took it away. Said too many bugs. I think there was another reason.
Where is the scan receipt option for microsoft start. Today it disappeared and said it would be available until july twenty fifth. If that is the case I should be able to access it. Please let me know where it is.So I can continue scanning receipts until it expires.
It's completely gone. I've been looking for it, and it diapered prior to July,