Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I have a family macOS computer, and I am wondering if there is a way where I can make it so you can't disable, add, or remove extensions on Microsoft Edge with a password that only I would know.
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hello JD, Thank you for posting this issue on the Microsoft Community Forum.
I understand that you are having a problem with MS Edge. Let me help you solve this problem.
I would like to inform you that Unfortunately**,** you cannot set passwords to lock access to extensions. **** However, if your purpose is to block an extension or force an extension to be installed, you may be interested in some of the extensions group policies in Edge.
I appreciate your understanding and patience
Best regards,
Shelby_7891 | Microsoft Community Moderator