Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, Hope everyone will be fine.
I am swiftkey user since 2020.
I am facing a problem in SwiftKey keyboard.
When there was no problem, swiftkey automatically show my words that are saved.
But now swiftkey is not showing words unfortunately. Account is already login.
What problem anyone can help??
#swiftkey #swiftkeyboard
Managing and troubleshooting browser extensions in Edge on macOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thanks for Reply!
I goto website and words are still exist there.
I think there was an issue because my office two mobile facing same problem with two different accounts.
Now i logout my account and login again.
Issue solved Now.
Hello sohaibahmadu.
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
Regarding to your information I assume that you have some issues when you use the SwiftKey keyboard.
Please go to the website and check whether the words you saved still exist.
If it exists please reinstall the Software and then sync this data again to check whether it works.
If the problem still exists after reinstalling and resyncing, it may be caused by a software update (as we can reproduce your issue).
We suggest you to provide feedback on this issue in SwiftKeyboard.
If there is anything not clear, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Best Regards,
Tommy-MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist