Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I can see I can choose ”shortcuts” to be shown on the home page but I would rather like to have the links on my favorites bar on the home page. So on PC the most important Edge links on the favorites bar and the same links on the Edge home page on iPhone/iPad. It seems I need to maintain shortcuts separately now.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
Welcome to the Microsoft community.
Based on your description, you would like to have the same favorites bar link on the iOS version of Edge as on the PC.
The Edge on iOS may not be able to achieve this feature. In this case, it is recommended that you use the feedback function within
Edge itself to express your needs to the developers and wait for them to implement the corresponding functionality.
Best regards
Tommy Jin | Microsoft Community Support Specialist