Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
If I have Amazon open it will open 5-6 new tabs of other products or if I'n Facebook it will open 5-6 new tabs of different posts in new tabs, how can I stop this madness?
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, good day! I'm John Dev a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.
When was the last time it worked properly?
Please try the following methods below.
Open Edge > Click 3 dots > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge
Open Edge > Click 3 dots > Settings
Select Privacy, search, and services > Under Clear browsing history
Click Choose what to clear
Select your preferred Time Range and items to clear
Click Clear Now
Open Edge > Click 3 dots > Extensions
Please check if one of your extensions is causing the issue
If the issue still persists, you may need to consider performing a Reset of Edge Chromium.
Open Edge then click 3 dots > Settings
Select Reset Settings > Restore settings to their default values
Click Reset
Restart your computer
Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.
Kind regards,
John DeV
Independent Advisor