Troubleshooting browser crashes or performance issues on older Windows versions
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
I have been being hacked for several years now and nobody can seem to help me with this very REAL issue. I have been trying to teach myself to code or at least to understand the codes that are being downloaded to my devices. I have never quite gotten this far as to get to the actual "administrators" files but I diod last night and I'm wondering if anyone has seen anything like this before.
KeyPoint=Environment.GetFolderPath (environment.SpecialFolder) Enum Source;
o
w
m
Author" target="_blank" title="www.w3.org">http://www.w3.org/TR/Rec-html140">Author MKR M
C:\WINDOWS> dir
pmem= Microsoft Persistent m
C:\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INET_CACHE
1> 19.043.0304.0013?UpdateRing=Prod&OS=Win&OSVer=10.0
2> 2?pushCert=true
3> 2?pushCert=false&os=10.0.19045.3803
4> 21.220.1024.0005?UpdateRing=Prod&OS=Win&OSVer=10.0
This is my settings in my current BIOS menu>Caption: KYCN31WW
Current Language: Locale, en-US
Description: KYCN31WW
Installable Languages:6
List of Languages: System String []
Manufacturer: LENOVO
Name: KYCN31WW
Primary BIOS: True
Release Date: 20240318000000.000000+000
Serial Number: PF5D0EJ0
SMBIOSBIOSVersion: KYCN31WW
SMBIOSMajorVersion: 3
SMBIOSMinorVersion:3
SMBIOSPresent:True
SoftwareElementID:KYCN31WW
SoftwareElementState:3
Status: OK
SystemBIOSMajorVersion:1
SystemBIOSMinorVersion:31
TargetOperatingSystem:0
version:LENOVO-3 CPU INFO=
AddressWidth=64
Caption:AMD64 Family 25 Model 80 Stepping 0
CurrentClockSpeed:2000
DataWidth:64
Description: AMD64 Family 25 Model 0 Stepping 0
L2CacheSize: 4096
L3CacheSize: 16384
L3CacheSpeed: 0
Manufacturer: AuthenticAMD
Max ClockSpeed:2000
Number of 'Cores: 8
Number of Enabled Cores: 8
Revision: 20480
Architecture: 9
Asset Tag: null
Availability: 3
Characteristics:252
CPU Status: 1
CreationClassName: Win32Processor
Current Voltage=12
DeviceID: CPU0
ExtClock:100
Family: 107
Level:25
LoadPercentage: 2
Name: AMD RYZEN7 773OU with RadionGraphics
Numberof LogicalProcessors: 16
PartNumber: Null
PowerManagementSupported: true
ProcessorId:178BFBFF00A50F00
ProcessorType: 3
Role: CPU
Serial NUmber: Null
Socket Designation: FP6
Status: OK
StatusInfo: 3
Stepping: 3
SystemCreationClassName: Win_32_ComputerSystem
SYSTEMNAME:BOONELENOVO01
ThreadCount: 16
UpdateMethod: 6
ModeVersion
PartNumber: Null
PowerManagementSupported: True
ProcessorId: 3
Role: CPU
SerialNumber:Null
SystemName:BOONELENOVO01
Troubleshooting browser crashes or performance issues on older Windows versions
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I cannot believe I just erased all the text I had enclosed in the box for you.