Edge is not playing videos on my iPhone

Anonymous
2023-06-29T18:39:21+00:00

When I use Safari, everything is fine, but when I try to watch videos on Youtube using Edge, a playback failure error appears.

Anyone else having this error?
Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-29T19:12:55+00:00

    Hello Abraham,my name is Luiz Cruz independent consultant and I'm here to help you;

    I also had this issue recently on my Iphone 11;

    The solution for me was simple;

    I uninstalled Edge from my Iphone;

    I went to the App Store and downloaded the browser again;

    Videos on Youtube started playing again;

    Hope it works for you too;

    See you soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments