Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Android
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to replace the Microsoft 365 apps on the Microsoft start page with Google apps. I prefer Google services, but I am trying to switch to Edge because it uses less RAM. How can I customize the start page to suit my preferences? I find the Microsoft 365 apps unnecessary and annoying. This is the main obstacle for me to use Edge.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on Android
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
HI, I am Dave, I will help you with this.
The only method to add the Google Apps to Edge would be to change your Start page URL to some Google web page, go to Edge Settings - Start, Home and New Tab settings, you will then find links to the Google apps on your Start page.