Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Here we go again, as I just read here you (2021) did the same, and I quote the guy from the link, horse***** with the PC Version!
And now on mobile you pre-select a set of 4 search engines for me but I can´t add my own?
There is a edit button, but greyed out, what the frick?
You guys did a great job with the edge browser and I mean that, I was never considering to even touch it and had my reservations. Only by chance that it happened, and I would never have thought I would say that one day but here we are. Edge really is superior, there is no browser that can compete at the moment. Have it on Mac, thought I give it a try installed on iphone as well.
Managing tabs, address bar, and search settings in Edge on iOS
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi meme,
Welcome to Microsoft Community.
I'm Hahn and I'm here to help you with your concern.
I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with changing the default search engine on Edge mobile for iOS.
Manual addition of search engines may not be supported yet. If you don't see the search engine you want, you can send us feedback.
Microsoft Edge for mobile FAQs - Microsoft Support
About the extension currently only includes Adblock Plus and NewsGuard.
I hope this helps. If you have any other questions or feedback, please let me know.
Your Sincerely
Hahn - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist