Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I cannot find the "add to home screen" selection while using Edge in iOS on an iPad. I created one by using Safari then selecting “add Home Screen,” however, even though Edge is set as my default browser, the new home screen button/icon opens up in safari, still.
Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Good day IFlyMetoo! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. The Add to Home Screen feature is within Safari and even if you set Edge as your default browser it will still launch Safari and for this I would suggest to send a feedback by tapping the 3 dots and then Help and feedback and you can take it from there.
Regards,
Paul R.