Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My website https://ecogateclinic.com/ doesn't open well in mobile when using edge
has anyone experienced this or is it only me ?
Launching Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, ralphkobby1.
I'm Jen, I'm also using the mobile app version of Microsoft Edge just like you. I'm not working for Microsoft but I'd be happy to help you figure this out.
I have checked the website from my phone and had no issues accessing it. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and browsing history to see if it helps? You can do this by tapping on the 3 dots then Settings > tap on Privacy and security then Clear browsing data > select Browsing history, cookies, and site data and cached images and files then tap on the Clear data button. Close then relaunch the app and check if you're able to view the site.
I hope this helps. Feel free to share how it went.
Kind regards,
JC
Oh thank you JC
this was help
i think it was cache it loaded well for me after i cleared
thank you