0x80042007

Anonymous
2020-08-05T02:27:34+00:00

Anytime I try to upload a photo or video from my iPhone to a Microsoft computer the error code 0x80042007 appears? It even happens when I use a different iPhone and computer...does anyone know how I can get rid of this and be able to view my videos and photos?

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-05T02:30:37+00:00

    Hi! I'm Dan! An Independent Advisor and also a Microsoft user for several years. I'll be more than happy to assist you today!

    Please check out this video to further understand the cause of this issue and how to fix it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGOZCScWQZ4

    I hope this information is helpful. Please keep me updated on the status of this issue. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I will be glad to assist you.

    Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

    Best regards,

    Dan

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more