Below is the link to the Windows 10 continued Support article. Hope it helps.
My PC does not support windows 11; will I continue to receive Windows 10 updates?
I read that Microsoft support for Windows 10 is ending later this year. Unfortunately, when I tried to update my PC to Windows 11 today, I got this message (see attached screenshot). The message states:
"Check to see if there are things you can do, and if not, you'll keep getting Windows 10 updates."
So, if I can't update to Windows 11, will I keep getting Windows 10 updates? Thanks.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Mixed Reality
3 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-06-28T14:52:39.9466667+00:00 -
Vishnu Kumar Singh 225 Reputation points
2025-06-27T06:31:14.4366667+00:00 Hi Diplocaulus,
Greetings of the day!
Yes, You can continue with window 10 because you system does not meet with window 11 minimum requirements.
Thanks
Associate System Engineer
-
CrazyKats 19,925 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2025-06-26T18:45:16.5666667+00:00 It seems you were already answered over on the Answers Forum.
Hope all goes well.