Is there a way to contact xbox to unban my main account it's been over a year and can somebody help with that?

Drake and josh 0 Reputation points
2026-10-09T01:55:04.52+00:00

I've been permanently banned on xbox for saying unkind words and sure it might be wrong but people tried bullying me first during multiple games to offend me so I only did it in retaliation which shouldn't be as bad since I'm not giving the right to report players for not playing correctly and they get banned(ball hogging in 2k etc). It's been over a year now and my games and achievements is on that account, I've had another account I've played with since the ban and haven't had any issues and xbox doesn't even give you a chance to sign in after they revoke your appeal, clearly not understanding it goes both ways I just can't report and expect a ban for in-game actions.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Carl-L 23,105 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
    2026-10-09T07:22:49.21+00:00

    Hello Drake and josh,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I understand that you'd like to get your Xbox account unbanned. However, this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas. Same as many other gaming platforms, even direct support cannot interfere or change the status set by their enforcement action, or directly contact the enforcement team regarding a denied appeal. In this case, please try to access Xbox enforcement page to see your options.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.