How to fix minecraft.net just going back to the login page when I try to sign in?

Nikkolai ~ 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T14:18:27.66+00:00

I want to open my minecraft.net account to check my profile. I recently opened it to redeem my Aurora cape. Ever since, I have not been able to sign in to my account. Whenever I click on "Sign-in with Microsoft", it loads to only go back to the sign-in page. What should I do?

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dio Xavier 297.1K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-08T17:43:47.4933333+00:00

    Hello,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

    Good afternoon. First, clear your browser cache and try accessing the page again:

    1. Click the three dots (...) in the top-right corner of the screen.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. In the left-hand menu, click Privacy, search, and services.
    4. Look for the "Clear browsing data" section and click "Choose what to clear."
    5. In the "Time range" field, choose an option (such as "All time" to delete everything).
    6. Check the box for "Cached images and files" (and other options, like cookies, if you wish).
    7. Click the "Clear now" button.

    Restart your computer and test it out.

    Good luck, and let us know the result.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.