Hi. I'm David, and I'm happy to help you.
Third-party driver updaters often install incompatible drivers. I suggest not using them.
I suggest always installing or updating drivers downloaded from the manufacturer's website, using driver update software provided by the device manufacturer, or using Windows Update.
Fortunately, Norton Driver Updater has an option to revert the driver to its previous version. Try that. See the instructions in the official article at the link below.
https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v20230522171518649
If you don't know how to proceed or get stuck at any step, share a screenshot, and I'll help you with the process. Use the shortcut "Windows + Shift + S" to use the screenshot tool.
If reverting the driver doesn't work, or if the error persists even after reverting, please provide the printer's manufacturer and model so I can help you resolve this manually.
Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Standard Disclaimer: There is a link to a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.