I cant find the link that bedrock gives to sign-into my Microsoft account

Lance Manley 0 Reputation points
2026-10-08T02:07:03.74+00:00

I go to sign into your Microsoft account and when I put in the link on google nothing shows up other than other stuff last time I did it was no problem now it is saying nothing it can't find anything. I'm on Nintendo switch 2.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Francisco Montilla 31,000 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-08T02:41:37.0833333+00:00

    Hello,

    Sounds like you are accidentally searching for the link in a search engine instead of typing it directly into the web address bar. Open the browser on your phone or PC and tap the very top bar where websites go like bing.com. Clear whatever is in there and type aka.ms/remoteconnect exactly like that. Hit Enter to go straight to the site.

    That takes you right to the official page where you can punch in the code shown on your Nintendo Switch 2 screen to get logged in. Give that a shot and see if it works for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.