How can I recover Minecraft from an unrecoverable Microsoft account?

itztrevix 0 Reputation points
2026-10-07T22:35:55.6566667+00:00

How can I get Minecraft back after my previous Microsoft account was hacked and became unrecoverable?

I have proof of two Minecraft purchases, including the order numbers, dates, ZIP code, and other purchase details. One purchase was mine and the other was for someone else, but I’m not sure which order was mine.

Since I can prove that Minecraft was purchased, is there any way to transfer my Minecraft purchase to my new Microsoft account or get Minecraft added to the new account for free?

The original account cannot be recovered, so I’m hoping there is another way to verify the purchase.

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Oldest
  1. paulr0511 49,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-10-07T23:36:31.1866667+00:00

    Hello, good day and thanks for your question. Sorry to know on what happened with regards to your account.

    Kindly take note that any app or any game that was purchased on the compromised account will not be transferable as the license of it is tied on the account.

    If the account recovery was not successful and you are looking into playing Minecraft again, you will need to make a new or a separate purchase for this new account that you are using.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.