Microsoft project management software used to plan, manage, and communicate a project schedule and other information among workgroup members, project managers, and other stakeholders.
Hello @D Drury
The feature to integrate Planner plan and Outlook Calendar was deprecated by Microsoft in January 2026, and the retirement was announced in advance during 2025. As a result, this functionality is no longer available in Microsoft Planner.
To help improve the product, I strongly encourage you to submit your feedback directly through the Microsoft Feedback Portal. The Microsoft development teams actively review customer feedback, and many product enhancements have been implemented based on suggestions from the community.
I also found an existing feedback item related to this request. You can add your vote and comments here: Planner Calendar Integration Feedback
By upvoting this feedback, you can help Microsoft better understand how important this functionality is to customers and how the integration between Outlook and Planner supports day-to-day workflows. The number of votes and comments helps the product team assess customer demand and prioritize future improvements.
Thank you again for clearly documenting your concerns. I sincerely hope this feedback will be reviewed and upgraded by Microsoft in the near future.