Webbased outlook

Prashant Pagawad 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T11:41:29.13+00:00

Hi,

I am looking for web based outlook so my computer doest not download all emails physically.

I have been using Mac for long time and since I had outlook all my emails gets dump into pst and zero down my storage which impact my work.

I would like to know the product same like Microsoft outlook which is web based.

please advise .,

Regards,

Prashant

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | Other | MacOS
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Marcin Policht 109.8K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-05T12:03:12.41+00:00

    Yep - you can use Outlook on the web (Outlook.com) directly in your web browser instead of the desktop app, which keeps your emails stored in the cloud and saves your computer's storage space.

    Go to Outlook.com or Office 365 Outlook to use the exact same Microsoft Outlook interface inside any browser (like Safari, Chrome, or Edge).

    Details at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/use-the-web-version-of-outlook-like-a-desktop-app


    If the above response helps answer your question, remember to "Accept Answer" so that others in the community facing similar issues can easily find the solution. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

    hth

    Marcin

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.