Unable to access certification - account linked to old work email

Ghanshyam Patle 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T07:13:53.2233333+00:00

I passed my AZ-900 exam while working at cstech.ai, but I no longer have access to that work email address. I would like to move my certification record to my personal Microsoft account: ******@outlook.com. Please help me merge my profiles so I can access my certificate.

Community Center | Not monitored
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.6K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-05T08:56:31.2833333+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.