Artifact Signing organization identity validation fails after successful AU10TIX verification

Rony DOLPHIN 0 Reputation points
2026-10-05T04:27:40.64+00:00

Hello,

I am trying to complete an Organization Public identity validation for Azure Artifact Signing.

The Artifact Signing account is configured correctly and the Azure resource itself appears healthy.

The identity verification process through AU10TIX completes successfully:

my government-issued ID is accepted;

the Verified ID “Government Issued ID - GLOBAL” is created successfully in Microsoft Authenticator;

AU10TIX shows “Success”.

However, when I try to present/share the Verified ID with Artifact Signing, Microsoft Authenticator displays a connection error. After that, the Artifact Signing identity validation eventually changes to “Failed”.

I already tried the complete process again with a new validation request and a newly created Verified ID, but the result is the same.

Azure’s built-in troubleshooting indicates that the failure occurs in the Artifact Signing identity validation workflow after the AU10TIX step, not in the Azure resource, role assignment, or deployment.

Could a Microsoft engineer please investigate the Artifact Signing / Verified ID backend validation and advise whether the validation needs to be reset or manually reviewed?

I can provide the validation ID, subscription ID, screenshots, and timestamps privately if required.

Thank you.

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.