Request for Windows 11 ISO Direct Download Link (User in Iran – Regional Restriction) Body: Hello Microsoft Support, I am a user located in Iran. I need to download the official Windows

saeed bonbast 0 Reputation points
2026-10-03T22:51:21.2666667+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I am a user located in Iran. I need to download the official Windows 11 ISO file to create a bootable USB flash drive and install Windows 11 on my laptop.

Unfortunately, the official Microsoft download page (https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11) gives me an error and does not allow me to download the ISO. I also tried the Media Creation Tool (MediaCreationToolW11.exe), but it fails with the error code 0xC1900500-0x20000. I do not have access to a Windows PC to run the tool; I only have an Android phone and a USB flash drive.

I am aware that using VPN or proxy is not recommended by Microsoft and can cause download blocks. However, due to regional restrictions, I cannot access the download page normally.

Could you please provide me with a direct, temporary download link (valid for at least 24 hours) to the official Windows 11 ISO file from Microsoft's servers? I prefer the latest stable version, such as Windows 11 25H2 or 26H2, English (United States), 64-bit.

I will use this ISO with a third-party Android app (DROFUS) to create a bootable USB, as I have no other way to install Windows. I need the file directly from Microsoft to ensure it is genuine and safe.

Thank you for your help.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade

Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Gérard Oomens 132.7K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2026-10-03T22:57:17.5266667+00:00

    Sorry, but it is no longer permitted to provide temporary links.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments