Fabric live pool schedule ignoring schedule end time

Paulo Becker 0 Reputation points
2026-09-28T14:42:32.2566667+00:00

I've created an environment for use in a custom live pool, with the intention of reducing notebook startup times. I've set that custom live pool schedule for monday through friday, starting at 9 AM and ending at 7 PM (UTC-3, Brasilia timezone), as per the picture below:

User's image

However, it seems as if this timezone is being ignored by the Fabric runtime, since there were executions after 7 PM on the first day the schedule was active:

User's image

Also, there were no executions starting at 9 AM:

User's image

Is this a known issue?

EDIT: Upon further analysis, this doesn't seem to be timezone related. I have recreated the live pool schedule to start at 9:30 AM and end at 12:00 PM, with idle deactivation after 35 minutes and reactivation every 1 hour:

User's image

Upon checking the monitoring page, I can see that it actually activated for the first time correctly at 9:30 AM, but kept activating past the time when it was supposed to stop (12:00 PM):

User's image

User's image

I have updated the post title to reflect this behavior.

Azure Service Fabric
Azure Service Fabric

An Azure service that is used to develop microservices and orchestrate containers on Windows and Linux.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.