Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.
Thank you, Taz. I followed the Microsoft-documented Program Support link, but it redirects me back to the same Microsoft for Startups Preview page. The “Your Microsoft Team” and “Get program support” options are not present.
One detail that may be relevant: my Microsoft for Startups enrollment is currently associated with a Microsoft account using my personal Gmail address. That account shows $200 of $150,000 in credits unlocked, but “Check verification status” returns “We couldn’t verify your startup.”
Engle Mineral Intelligence LLC also has a separate Microsoft 365 business tenant and business account at ******@engleminerals.com. When I access Microsoft for Startups using that business account, Microsoft states that the account cannot be used for Microsoft for Startups credits.
Could the difference between the personal Microsoft account used for the original Startups enrollment and the company's Microsoft 365 business account be contributing to the verification failure?
If so, could you please advise how I should associate or verify the existing Engle Mineral Intelligence LLC application with the correct business identity without creating a duplicate startup application?
I can provide the verification-failure screenshot, LLC registration documentation, EIN information, company domain, and any other information required through an appropriate secure channel.
Thank you, Joe Engle