Sending multimedia content and documents within chat conversations in Microsoft Teams
Hi Dave,
Based on the information currently available, I am not aware of a built-in Teams setting that allows users to directly control the display size of images in chats or channel conversations. Teams typically determines how images are rendered automatically.
As a workaround, you can consider:
- Clicking the image to open it in a larger view.
- Using browser or app zoom settings to enlarge the overall Teams interface.
If having more control over image display sizes would be beneficial for your workflow, sharing that feedback with Microsoft via Microsoft Teams feedback portal may help highlight the scenario for future consideration.
Once you've submitted your feedback, feel free to share the link here in the comments. I’ll be happy to upvote it to help bring more visibility.
I hope this information is useful. Let me know if you have any questions.