Why does nothing work the way it's supposed to?

Stephen J. Black 0 Reputation points
2026-09-24T00:29:19.7166667+00:00

Does anyone at Microsoft care about user experience anymore? Or are you hellbent on making this the most complicated useless ecosystem forced onto humankind. Outlook search never finds emails. Bookings has two different ux with two different sets of features NEITHER of which work. Copilot is reading every email, word doc, excel, etc to train its AI components even when you opt out of the features if you can. Onedrive picks and chooses where it'll drop a file. Oh don't try to find it later either. It won't be where you left it. Sharepoint is complicated for no reason. I shouldn't need another degree to figure out how to use it or sit through hour long training sessions that are copy paste from the support website that offers NO support. Teams takes three business days to load. The video conferencing crashes brand new computers. Nothing syncs across apps. Apps don't work.

I don't know why you've gotten to big for your britches but if I can convince my employer to drop you, I will. I HATE THIS PLATFORM!

-Forced Long term User

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Dora-T 1,130 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-09-24T00:55:26.8666667+00:00

    Hi @Stephen J. Black

    I can certainly understand your frustration. From your description, it sounds like you've experienced challenges across a number of Microsoft products and services, and I can appreciate how frustrating that can be when you rely on these tools for your daily work.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum, and I’m a fellow community member. Because of that, I don’t have access to Microsoft’s internal systems or the ability to make changes to Microsoft product features. I can only provide technical guidance based on the information available.

    If you’d like to share feedback about your overall Microsoft 365 experience, I’d encourage you to submit it through Microsoft’s official feedback channels, where it can be reviewed by the appropriate teams.

    If there’s a specific Microsoft Teams issue you’d like help with, please feel free to provide more details, and I’ll be happy to see if I can offer any suggestions based on the information you provide.

    Best regards,

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.