Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Hi Bobbie,
Thank you for reaching out.
Based on your description, this appears to be a case where the business administrator account created during setup is different from the personal Microsoft account.
Please check the personal mailbox used during the Microsoft 365 Business Standard setup, including the Junk and Spam folders, for an email containing the administrator sign-in details.
The administrator account is usually a separate work account with a username ending in .onmicrosoft.com, such as: ******@company.onmicrosoft.com
Once you locate the username, use it with the password created during the original setup to sign in at https://admin.microsoft.com. The personal Microsoft account created afterward is separate and will not provide access to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
I hope the information I shared earlier was somewhat helpful in addressing your issue. If you have any further questions or updates, please don’t hesitate to share. I’m always happy to assist further if needed.