How to send a survey on teams using power automate

Erick Bruno Lurman Teixeira 20 Reputation points
2026-09-21T14:12:30.89+00:00

I'm trying to send a survey on teams to many people that are in a group, I already managed to send the survey to myself using the flow bot, but I don't know how to do the same process to send it to everyone, I can send the survey on the group, but I don't know if doing it this way would allow me to collect the answers individually. I'm using microsoft lists to collect the replies of the survey.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Chats | Group chats
0 comments No comments

Answer accepted by question author
Helen Luu 3,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2026-09-21T14:49:43.8733333+00:00

Hello @Erick Bruno Lurman Teixeira

You can try updating your flow by adding all intended recipients to the recipient list in the Teams action. Once you've made the change, please test it and let me know whether it meets your requirements.
User's image

Additionally, to ensure you receive the most accurate and professional assistance, I recommend posting your query on the Microsoft Power Platform Community Forum Thread. This platform is specifically dedicated to Power Automate and is supported by a knowledgeable group of experts and partners who regularly contribute and share insights. 

I suggest creating a new topic in the Power Automate Community rather than posting in the Microsoft Answers forum. The Answers forum primarily focuses on Microsoft 365-related concerns and has limited resources and expertise in Power Automate. By posting in the correct community, you’ll likely receive quicker and more precise guidance. 

I apologize for redirecting you, but this approach will help ensure that your query is reviewed by the most qualified Power Automate specialists and community members. 

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.

0 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.