Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Google Gemini AI just told me to open the website of Microsoft Planner and it just popped back.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need help urgently.
I created an extensive planning using Planner Board with a custom template. After completing it, the system confirmed "Plan is made." However, about an hour later, I received a "No subscription" error message—which doesn't make sense since this is a corporate account and I haven't used any premium features.
I invested considerable time in this plan, but it's no longer visible in my "Made by me" section. Can anyone help me recover it?
Additional features, settings, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Teams categories
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Google Gemini AI just told me to open the website of Microsoft Planner and it just popped back.