I have been charged for something not authorised

Bianca Hinde 0 Reputation points
2026-06-02T19:24:02.38+00:00

How do I contact someone to get this charged refunded?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | For home | Windows
0 comments No comments

3 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Arcadius Leonard Constantin 0 Reputation points
    2026-10-10T21:47:50.58+00:00

    After I was charged of 176.13 euro unauthorized transaction, by Microsoft 365 Admin Center, I can't find any way to contact them to say that I would like to cancel my abonnement and want to be refunded back. When I try to access Support Assistant they said that I cannot connect with a personal e-mail address. I do not know what to do how to tell them I want to quite.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  2. Bulldog 4,865 Reputation points
    2026-06-03T00:12:50.3266667+00:00

    "How do I contact someone to get this charged refunded?"

    Take a close look at your credit card and you'll probably see a telephone number you can call to complain about an unauthorized charge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

  3. John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2026-06-02T20:00:12.2266667+00:00

    Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.

    Please sign in to your Microsoft account and review these pages:

    If there's nothing listed there, check order history:

    • Please sign in to your Microsoft account’s billing page at https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    • Adjust the date range to include the purchase date.
    • Then click “Show details” under each order to see what the charge is for.
    • If it doesn’t look familiar, click “Order help” and then select “How to investigate a billing charge.” Follow the prompts to investigate the billing charges and find out more about them.

    If you don’t see anything unusual, to help narrow down the issue:

    1. How did you get notified about the charge? (bank alert, email, etc.)
    2. What exactly does the charge description say in your statement?
    3. Do you have another Microsoft account (work, old email, family member) where your card might be added?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.