A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Hello @Đinh Thị Út Nhã
Welcome to Q&A forum!
To ensure I fully understand the issue you’re experiencing, I’d like to confirm a few details:
1/ Verify your account type
I understand that you've posted this thread in the Educational forum, but I would like to "reconfirm your account type" to ensure we can provide the most appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please let me know which of the following applies to your account:
- Personal account (e.g., @hotmail.com, @outlook.com)
- Educational account (e.g., @schoolname.edu)
- Business account (e.g., @yourcompany.com or @onmicrosoft.com)
2/ Were the files deleted manually by you, automatically, or unexpectedly (e.g., sync issue, device reset, malware)?
Restore your OneDrive - Microsoft Support
3/ When did you first notice the deletion?
4/ Have you checked the “Second-stage Recycle Bin”? (Only available for OneDrive for Business.)
Restore deleted items from the site collection recycle bin - Microsoft Support
5/ Do you have any synced copies on your local device?
6/ Did you receive any email alerts from Microsoft regarding mass deletions or unusual account activity?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".
Note: Please follow the steps in "our documentation" to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.