Sign-in error on Teams app

Altadonna 5 Reputation points
2025-09-30T20:34:18.2566667+00:00

I already have Teams on my PC and Android phone, and they work fine. I have downloaded the Teams app on my Fire HD 8 tablet but I can't get in. It keeps telling me that there is a Sign-In Error, that I am not a member of any org in Teams. It is sending me around and around in circles. What do I need to do to sync this with my existing Teams account? Thank you.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Sign up and Sign in | Sign in
0 comments No comments

1 answer

Sort by: Newest
  1. EmilyS726 271.4K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2025-09-30T21:10:16.2366667+00:00

    Hello,

    Teams for Fire HD tablet from Amazon store, is only available for those on commercial license. If you are on personal account, paid or not, it will not work. This is why it is telling you that you are not in any organization.

    https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Corporation-Teams/dp/B08YF4W1CW

    I will include the fineprint from the web link above:

    User's image

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.