If I change my Microsoft región will I be able I get points that are not available in my country?

Anonymous
2023-06-07T03:31:27+00:00

How do I get the Spain point streaks without vpn

Microsoft Edge | Install and update | iOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

8 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-27T14:12:52+00:00

    Hi i'm in South Africa and my Microsoft doesn't even want to let me in and i really want to redeem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. paulr0511 48,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-06-07T05:32:50+00:00

    If the videos are available to watch then you will be able to get rewards and if there is no vidoes available then you will need to wait for it to be available.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-06-07T04:50:46+00:00

    Can you get rewards by watching fitness videos in Mexico?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. paulr0511 48,965 Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2023-06-07T04:35:48+00:00

    Your country has MS Rewards and there is no need to change anything as this will led to issues including a possibility of your account getting banned as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-06-07T04:34:13+00:00

    México

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments