Can't scroll a section on a page while zoomed in at any rate on Android

Anonymous
2023-12-15T02:58:56+00:00

I don't know how to describe it well, but I've has this problem since now. So when I am on a page, and there's a section that has a scroll bar which shows everything else that is not visible as default, I can't scroll through it unless I'm fully zoomed out on the app. I'm used to scrolling through a section with a scroll feature when zoomed in at any rate for years, and now it's not doable at any rate.

For example, when I visit World of Trucks on the app, and when I am scrolling through the cities list zoomed out, it works. But when I zoom in at any rate, I can only scroll through the entire website and not the list of cities that has a scroll bar which does not show everything at once.

I tried reinstalling the app and force stopped it, and this has not fixed it, so I can assume this is a bug related to Edge. I tried it on a different app, such as Firefox, and the latter worked.

As I said, I can't properly explain the situation. If you can't understand, please ask me questions unless you do.

This question is a "responsiveness"-related topic under my assumption.

Microsoft Edge | Speed and responsiveness | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

6 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-23T17:58:53+00:00

    They haven't fixed it yet. It is recommended that you report the issue under "Help and feedback" on the top left of the app.

    It can be found once you tap on your profile picture, which is also on the top left. Make sure you're on the site where you have the issue.

    I did the same thing when the person above helped me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-23T01:47:55+00:00

    Was there any fix for this, getting same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T22:29:48+00:00

    Thank you Hahn. You are a very helpful to me.

    I wish you the best of luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T09:24:24+00:00

    Hi Jacob,

    That's a great step! Providing details and a screenshot along with your email and our discussion should offer the Microsoft team a clearer understanding of the problem you're encountering within the Edge browser on your Android device.

    Hopefully, the support team will acknowledge your feedback and work on resolving this scrolling problem.

    Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!

    Your Sincerely

    Hahn - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-17T18:15:50+00:00

    Greetings Hahn,

    After I followed the first two steps, clearing my browser cache and checking for any updates, I still have this issue.

    I sent the Microsoft team the issue under "Help and feedback" on the mobile app, as this was similar to what you mentioned, with a screenshot attached and my email included. I also attached our discussion for further explanation about my issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments