Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey there,
You know the discover feature in Microsoft Edge. I love it and I also want it on the mobile versions (for my iPad) of the Edge and maybe even the Bing app (It‘s Bing after all).
I want to know if and how you can turn the discover feature on in the mobile version and if not how long do I have to wait for it to be shipped with the mobile version.
Thanks in Regards!
Greetings from Germany
Nils
Installing or updating Microsoft Edge on iOS devices
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Dear Sneezy132,I understand that the feature is available in beta versions of Edge mobile;
Actually, I meant that the feature is not yet available in final versions of Edge mobile;
Probably this feature will be added in the next updates of Edge mobile;
Thanks see you soon!
Actually, it is available!
When you have the beta version of Edge, you have the feature (Microsoft Techcommunity 05 April 2023)
Unfortunately it’s currently not available on iOS because the beta is full: See here
Hello Sneezy132, welcome to the Microsoft community, I'll be happy to help you today;
Interesting your question about Edge's "Discover" feature;
Unfortunately this feature is not yet available in the mobile versions of Edge, only in the PC versions;
Let's wait for the next updates to see if this feature is added in the mobile versions of Edge;
See you soon!